Creative Arts Entry Information
Creative Arts Building Hours:
- 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm on Wednesday
- 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm on Thursday, Friday
- 10:00 am – 10:00 pm on Saturday
- 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm on Sunday
All entrants and their visitors are responsible for knowing the current General Fair Rules and Regulations and Awards Rules & Regulations when on the Fair Grounds.
What You Need To Know About Entering Items At 2017 the Waseca County Free Fair:
- All entries must have been made or finished in the past 12 months and cannot have been judged before
- You do not have to be a member of a 4-H Club or live in Waseca County to enter an exhibit. Rules appear below
- Read all areas in the fair book such as gardening, needlework, fine arts, etc
- Make a list of items you are going to enter, (example oatmeal bread, class 2 1-A Lot #1) This will help speed up registration
- Bring all items to the fair to be entered into the Creative Arts Bldg. (west of the 4-H Bldg) July 11 from 7 a.m. 5:00 p.m. See Division L for special instructions regarding this category.
- Creative Arts Building will be closed at 5:00 p.m. for judging July 12 and will not reopen until Wednesday July 13 at noon.
- July 12-16 check on your items to see them displayed and the ribbons you may have won.
- Pick up your entry(s) on July 16 between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. along with ribbons and checks. Checks will not be mailed. For information call 833-5115
Click here to print and fill out the registration form, and bring it in on entry day. Or, fill out our online registration below!